Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oh, And if I Ever Wonder Why I Love You..

There is a song lyric by the band Bombadil that goes: "Oh, and if I ever wonder why I love you, just open up one bright brown eye and I will surely find, that the way I feel inside will sure remind me who it is that makes the butterflies within my stomach twist and turn and dive..." (one of the reasons I love this band is their fantastically twisty lyrics)

This morning I turned on my computer and remembered why I love Grant. Because he takes the time to change my wallpaper to this:

Yes, that is Burt Reynolds on a bearskin rug. Wearing nothing but a smug grin and a lot of confidence.

And just thinking about Grant carefully selecting this picture from the dozens I'm sure he looked at to find the perfect one for my computer made those butterflies start twisting and diving...

Love you Grant. Only you would know that my love language is mustaches on a bearskin rug.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I've seen that photo before (and no, it was not a google search). Driving me crazy as to why--any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...not sure but maybe we should talk. :)

      Delete