Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving my Sweet Ones

Grant, I cannot imagine life without you. You are truly everything I wanted in a best friend and partner to go through life with. I love you so much more then I did the day I promised to respect and cherish you, and am confident that we will be able to handle anything life throws at us as long as we are together. You make me feel safe and brave. Our babes are so lucky to have you for a Dad and they will realize it more and more as they grow. Thank you for all the choices you make on a daily basis to remind Purslane, Knox and I that we are your world. You are not perfect, but you are the best man I have ever known.

Purslane, thank you for making me a Mama. Your determined spirit and crazy smile make every day with you something to look forward to. You are a fantastic little human being, and I love our times on the couch reading books or playing dominos. I cannot wait to see where life takes you, and am so grateful for every step I get to take with you along the way. You make me want to live better and with more grace. I am so proud of you.

Knox-man, my sweet mushroom of love. From the moment you were born, you were a cuddly opposite of your tornado sister. It has been harder for me to watch you learn to walk because you have been content to sit in my lap and need me for so long. But once you took your first steps and realized how cool the world was, you have been unstoppable. Your kisses turn my worst day around, and I adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment