Thursday, August 23, 2012

Proud a Little Bit

Last night for dinner Pursy took down a pork carnitas taco with queso fresco, guacamole, cilantro and sour cream. Monday night was yellow curry chicken and peas. Tuesday we went to a friend's home and she had venison steak, mushroom risotto and heirloom tomato salad with feta cheese.

I can't take all the credit for her bold taste in really fantastic food- from what I can tell so far, she is adventurous in all areas of her 2.5 year old life. But I am particularly proud of the way she will try anything once when it comes to food. I love to cook and eat and I don't know what I would have done with a kid going through a french fry phase. And she still might- I am not ruling out the possibility of a food coup.

However, this week has been killer when it comes to new tastes and I am crazy proud of her. Mealtimes are actually fun around Chez Martsolf. But I will take each victory in stride... I have an eerie premonition we have an impending Cheerio fascist in this guy...

Comb/Skinny cigarette holder

You think I am going to eat heirloom tomatoes???...

CHEERIO ONLY MOUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment