Monday, February 27, 2012

My Favorite Things Ed. IV

This week some of my favorite things involved some of my favorite people! Dear, dear friends of ours from State College came to visit and we gave them an "about town" on Pittsburgh. Those picture at the end of a LONG series this week. I don't feel it is inappropriate to have every new thing my children do be one of my favorite things. By the time I finish writing this, one of them will have mastered a new skill and I may never see the stages of the process again. Enjoy and be happy!


Big world, little baby...


 The next Fiery Furnaces?....

Dads and their boys celebrating Mardi Gras!! (masks on babies are delightfully creepy I decided...)

 Oh Abita, how I have missed you since we left Louisiana...

Pursy's Posse...

 Dada had to lift up his mask to effectively administer correction...

Purslane loves to crawl into Knox's play gym and just hang out...

Baby Mohawk!!

Knox found his toes. After the newborn frog leg phase, this is my favorite baby pose...

What does a crab say??

What does a mysterious, sultry camel say?

Kids in hats...
 Knox in a fleece with a Bumbo on a blanket outside...

Pursy playing soccer... the girl has some crazy skills

Day after Mardi Gras... Pooh partied way too hard

Loungy Pursy watching The Aristocats...

 Pursy running off breakfast at Pamela's in the Strip... crepe pancakes, mushroom and cheese omelets, chorizo sausage, blueberry blintzes... we all should have been out for a run!


 Happy little man Cole...
 
 I love these people!

The ladies walking through The Strip...


 Kim and her two babes...

Knox in his swaddler ready for bed but wanted to stay up and watch the Oscars with us...

Going out for a walk with babes in hats... thanks to my to last favorite thing- 50 degree days in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment