Monday, February 20, 2012

My Favorite Things Ed. III

I decided Monday mornings would be a perfect time for the Favorite Things post because such fantastic things tend to happen on the weekend. We have Grant around, usually there in an excursion or two and at some point all four of us are in our bed. Memories are born on the weekend...

My favorite things this week (with photo montage):

Pursy trying out my breast pump..

Pursy thinks I am SO funny...

Knox and Dada hanging out talking movies. Head control time is so great!!

This little man is oh so high on my list of favorite things...

Knox and his BFF Monroe getting re-acquainted...

These Watlington boys will always be some of my favorite things...


Friends who love my children are priceless...

I am so in love with these girls!! Time with them refreshes my soul and makes me want to be a better wife, mother and human being. So, so rare you find jewels like this.

This is my photography professor and sweet friend Emily.


Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Who couldn't use an extra eyeball?..

Pursy (on the recorder) and Uncle Daniel (on the harmonica) playing a cross-continent duet via Skype.

1 comment:

  1. These are so wonderful--the extra eye made me laugh! I am honored to have made the list! You are definitely on my list as well :) Seeing you and your handsome little fella this Saturday was the highlight of the weekend, No Doubt. (Gwen Steffani would be on my list of favorite things).

    ReplyDelete