Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa Claus is better than Jesus (c)

I wanted to copyright the title of this blog post just to annoy my dear friend Becki who made me promise I wouldn't write about why Christians hate Santa Claus. I am doing this for one purpose; I am going to force her to start her own blog so other people don't steal her good ideas. (by the way, for those of you who noticed my brilliant semicolon, I quote Kurt Vonnegut who said "Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college").

Life has been good around here. The move to Pittsburgh grows ever closer so my days are filled with packing and hanging with our people. I try not to say goodbye too many times, as I hope that most of my friends will come to visit us before too long. I am not above guilt and shame to make this happen... And it shouldn't be too painful... we will have the Children's Museum, Pittsburgh Zoo, good Thai food and the Incline, after all. (oh, Amanda and Kim?? You read my blog? How convenient... see you soon!)

Ever since I got my big girl camera, I have been trying to capture every adorable (and not so adorable) thing Pursy and Knox do. This has made me a little into the annoying "wait right there!" amateur photog who runs for the camera dozens of times a day. It's totally worth it though, when you capture things like this:

 Aw, shucks...
 Little Man started smiling!!!
 A little light reading on the potty.. this is Grant's Economist. Reading about the economy in Greece if I remember correctly...
 Knox and Monroe take on the world together...

 Pursy with egg on her face...

 I was wondering why Pursy wasn't complaining about nap time until I snuck to check on her...
 Regress much?...
 Cozy on the couch watching Lion King..

2 comments:

  1. I cussed when I saw the title you big jerk!............TEAM SANTA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I bet Pursy was watching the bug scene. I can see the intensity on her face.

    ReplyDelete