Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Photo Journal..

I feel like pictures are better at describing our activities nowadays then words. How can I really describe how fascinated Pursy is with all things baby (including sweet babe Monroe and the Pampers commercial) or what it looks like to be chasing an almost 17 month old through a PSU/Alabama tailgate? My Mom came this weekend and we crammed as much activity as possible into 4 days of what was supposed to be my last chance to sleep 18 hours/day and have my feet up the other 6.

The face of an addict... she had been up for maybe 17 seconds and already looking to score
 I woke up from a nap to find this floor picnic going on in the kitchen...
 Fresh whipping cream licked directly from the beater...
 She loved looking at pictures/videos of herself on Gramma's camera...
 Baby Monroe.. sleeping peacefully so obviously pre-Pursy trying to share her BBQ with him.
 Miles and Pursy eating most of my kettle corn... lucky for these babes I love them
 Pursy fascinated with sleeping Monroe...
 Beauty on the left is "Auntie Becki" and beauty on the right is "Auntie Bec"... we make it work
 I am literally chasing after Pursy who is running down the middle of the tailgate road. Obviously my fear of her getting run over by a car was taking a back seat to catching her independence on camera. Good parenting...
 Those southern boys are so cheeky...
 Pursy after a "bap" by Gramma...
 Two adults vs. cowboy boots on a 17 month old...

 She looked immediately like a little girl in this dress and boots... Grant and I weren't prepared yet. Not going to lie, there was a hormonal reaction that involved tears (from me- Grant was a champ)

No comments:

Post a Comment