Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reusable Grocery Bags

I forgot. Again. It would actually be more accurate to say that I simply never use my reusable grocery bags because after using them once and forgetting 7 subsequent weeks, I don't even know that counts as actually possessing the bags. I literally got out of the car and was going around to get Purs out- looked at the trunk and thought "Ohh- I need to get my bags out!" then put Purs and her car seat in the cart and went in the store. What happens?? It is so much easier to bring in the groceries in the reusable bags because they hold so much more and I only have to take one trip in the house. For some reason grocery clerks like to separate groceries as much as possible- I was once putting away groceries and discovered a bag with a lone jar of nutmeg in it because it was the only spice I happened to purchase that day. No wonder the earth is choking and dying on plastic bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment